Monday, May 21, 2012

RIGHT WING NAZI RETARD, CHERI CURRIE, STICKS A STATUE OF THE VIRGIN MARY UP HER OVER FUCKED CUNT AND CALLS HERSELF GOD!

THIS IS A COMPLAINT AGAINST CHERI CUNT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET BY SOMEONE!!! HERE IS A COMMENT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET ABOUT RIGHT WING NEO NAZI RACIST BITCH CHERIE CURRIE. Go ads naked

CHERIE CURRIE INTERVENTION REQUIRED

Okay, I'm not talking about drugs. We all know Cherie gave that up long ago, and good for her. What I'm talking about is Cherie's crazy, wing-nut conservative views that she's posting on her facebook page. These aren't just conservative views, but far right-leaning conspiracy theories she's lapping up and disseminating. I know Joan and Kenny tend to be progressive-leaning Democratics or Independents. Joan stumped for Howard Dean, about one of the most progressive Dems to run for president, bar none (and I would have voted for him if he hadn't been unfairly knocked out of the race and demonized). I just think Joan should be careful about affiliating herself with Cherie if this is the kind of thing Cherie's going to be blathering on about. It could make Joan (and Kenny) look really bad. Cherie's alligned herself with this Sarah Palin/Tea Party lynch mob that is advocating violence against Democratic members of the House. I'd be concerned that Cherie would use her platform opening up for Joan on this tour to start spewing this garbage. It just makes me really sad and kind of pissed, like she sees a gravy train in right-wing rhetoric and is trying to position herself to become the next Anne Coulter. I've always appreciated Joan's political views, but I'm starting to really dislike Currie over this crap. Anyone else feel the same? It's a free country and everyone has the right to express their views but Cherie has gone way over the line.