Monday, October 18, 2010

ROCK AND ROLL RACISTS AND FASCISTS

FROM CHERRY BOMB TO KLANNIE MOM! (Political Satire/Parody) Anti
immigrant racism, disguised as patriotism, runs rampant among has been
retro rock rejects. Right wing, Cunt Rocker, Cheri Curri, is the
latest house wife with too much time on her hands and not enough
intelligence in her deranged brain to join The Rock And Roll Hall Of
Shame. The last word heard on this sickening subject was that Ms X
Cheri Bomb, was on her way to see the great and powerful OZ, to get a
BRAIN!!! The latest Facebook Psycho to stand up for everything that is
wrong with AmeriKKKa!!! The all wise, Kim Fowley was right about this
spoiled little snake. Back to the suburbs with ur backward,
Neanderthal, Neo Nazi, Neo Con spewings!!! It has been runoured that
our Bombed out Bimbo was spotted at a recent 'Let's Lynch A Wet Back'
rally, having a little dirty fun up under one of those WHITE SHEETS
with Glenn Beck! Landscape artist, Maria Lopez, was hiding behind a
Fox News camera trailer, and was shocked at what she heard and saw! Our Freedom Soldier, Carlos Monticarlo, was there to record this amazing interview with Maria Lopez.
"It was really scary!" said Ms Lopez!" "I see that Klannie Mom, in her
80's hair do and pink dead snake skin, fuck me shoes, and her head is
bobbing back and forth like some crazed buzzard, attacking a
regurgertated Taco!!! Then I hear a horrible screeching voice scream
out, "Hello Mom! Hello Pop! Sorry Glenn Beck!!! I Can't Find Your
Cock!!!" "And I hear a heavy breathing man say in a very evil sounding
voice! JUST PUSH MY FAT HAIRY BELLY UP AND YOU WILL SEE MY TINY LITTLE
GREEN SNAKE, EVE MY DARLING!!! AND DON'T TELL UR JEALOUS HUBBY
ADAM!!!" "Oh I was so very much terrified sobbed Ms Lopez! Then they
both crawled on their bellies like reptiles, up under a huge moss
laden rock!!! It was like something right out of a very bad 60's,
Japanese horror movie!!!" "I run home and I vomit so mucho that i fill
up my bath tub with enough puke to give Ann Coulter enough free face
mud packs to last her untill her next KKK rally at the next Log Cabin
Gay RepubliKKKan meeting!" At this point, I had to end the interview
as I myself was beginning to feel sick to my stomach at all this
exciting and very disturbing news! So this ends part one of a series
of interviews I will be doing concerning racism and the rise of a new
form of AmeriKKKan Nazism, on the rise among right wing Rock and
Rollers! Scary indeed! And the ROCK shall be ROLLED away!!! Sincerely
Yours, Carlos Monticarllo. Reporting for JAYNE COUNTY and The Rock and
Roll Anti RepubliKKKan League.