Friday, December 28, 2007

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH GEORGE BUSH???

That*s the question quite a few people in Washington are asking these days! It has been reported that our brave great leader has a HUGE DONKEY HOTDOG!!! * Hmmmmmmmmm* exclaimed Hilary Clinton, *Now that*s another ball game! You know I lost alot of weight and now Bill just can*t get it up for me anymore!* Pentecostal God Hustler, Ted Haggart was overheard at a Boy Scout*s meeting in Closetville, Alabama as saying, *I knowed that there was a devine reason that I am a RepubliKKKan and celebrated Bush Ass Licker!* And even though God has now changed me back from being a fag to a completely straight man, I still have to admit, that IF I WERE STILL GAY, honey I would be SUCH A SIZE QUEEN!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!* Reverand Haggart went on, *Of course I would have to have sex with our Great Leader, Biblical style! Just like in the Old Testament! Mr. Bush would have to lie naked under a sheepskin with just his HUGE DONKEY HOTDOG sticking out a hole in the middle of the sheet or sheepskin! Then I would SWOOP upon his MEGA MARBLE like the AmeriKan eagle swooping on a crippled chicken!!! But that is only IF I were Gay!!!* RepubliKKKan Senator and closet case, toilet sex cruiser Larry Craig got really excited and actually did a wee wee in his diapers! *What toilet does Mr. Bush use in Washington? I gotta get a LOAD of this!!!* Mr. Craig giggled like a 16 year old High School girl. *Gee, Mr. Bush* he exclaimed, very Judy Garland like, *I want to tap dance for you in your toilet stall untill my mouth turns inside OUT!* Some Democrats in Washington have expressed interest in seeing Mr. Bush*s HUGE OSCAR MEYER, but only for educational purposes. Hilary Clinton was intervewed by top RepubliKKKan magazine, 'US Fascist News Report' as saying, *It is evident that George Bush mislead the entire country in stating that his DONKEY HOTDOG was NOT a weapon of mass destruction!* Now that we know that he lied to the Amerikan poeple, I say impeach him!* Ms. Clinton went on to say, *Drag him out of the Whitehouse, strip him naked and tie him to a maypole in the middle of Capitol Hill and force him to listen to the Paris Hilton CD! Let the AmeriKan people see for themselves! And with all this new evidence, we could once again ask the question WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH GEORGE BUSH???* Reported by Sean Chunky Cheeks from the article that appeared in Democrats For Bush, entitled *Democrats For George*s Bush.*